TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Lorgues Coffee Roasters is domiciled at 13 Avenue de Toulon, 83510 Lorgues, France. Lorgues Coffee Roasters is a component of La Grange SAS
2. These terms and conditions apply to all offers, orders and agreements of Lorgues Coffee Roasters. Deviations are only valid if they have been agreed in writing.
3. The terms of delivery are accessible to everyone and recorded on the website of Lorgues Coffee Roasters, France. Upon request, you may have a copy sent to you.
4. All offers from Lorgues Coffee Roasters are free of charge. Lorgues Coffee Roasters France reserves the right at any time to withdraw offers. All offers are subject to availability. Price changes are reserved at all times.
5. If you are not satisfied with an item, you can return these unused products to Lorgues Coffee Roasters France within 14 days of purchase, and return the value of the returned items, (“not good, money back”). You should, however, take care of returning the product, in new condition, in the undamaged original packaging, if applicable. For returning items use the address under item 1.
6. Once the goods are returned in an as-new condition, they will be credited or exchanged.
7. All prices are in euros and including VAT The are clearly stated on the website. Shipping costs are visible in the shopping cart, so there are no surprises.
- Delivery Costs within France
Orders over 75.00 € are sent free of charge. Orders less than 75.00 € will be charged 12.00 € shipping.
- Delivery to these EU countries (Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Germany, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Spain, Sweden,
Orders over 95.00 € are sent free of charge. Orders less than 95.00 € will be charged 22.00 € shipping.
8. Lorgues Coffee Roasters France sends the order as soon as payment is received.
9. The customer may choose one of the possible payment methods during the ordering process on the website.
10. Business customers can agree with Lorgues Coffee Roasters, France in advance a payment method.
11. All invoices will be paid by the customer, according to the method chosen by the customer.
12. When placing an order through the website, the buyer receives an e-mail with the order specified by the customer via the specified e-mail address.
13. In the event that the payment period is exceeded, Lorgues Coffee Roasters France is entitled to charge a customer interest rate of 3% per month from the expiration date of the invoice, with a part of a month being counted as a whole month. Lorgues Coffee Roasters France will send a reminder upon exceeding the payment period.
14. If the customer has not paid the remittance after completing the reminder, not fully or not before the reminder date of payment, Lorgues Coffee Roasters has the right to charge its extrajudicial (collection) costs to the customer.
15. Deliveries are possible in Europe.
16. Orders will be shipped on the next working day of receipt of payment by Lorgues Coffee Roasters, France.
17. If the agreed delivery period is exceeded by Lorgues Coffee Roasters for any reason, we will notify the customer of this (by e-mail or telephone). In that case, the customer has the option to dissolve the agreement by notification in writing (by letter or e-mail).
18. Any payments due to the customer pursuant to the previous article will be made as soon as possible after Lorgues Coffee Roasters has received the request for cancellation of the agreement mentioned in the article above.
19. Lorgues Coffee Roasters France reserves the right to separate to the customer in two or more deliveries, so that an order may be shipped in two or more shipments.
20. All goods delivered to the customer remain the property of Lorgues Coffee Roasters France until all amounts due by the customer for the items delivered under the agreement are fully met to Lorgues Coffee Roasters France.
21. The risk during the shipment of the product ordered by the customer is for Lorgues Coffee Roasters. At the time of delivery of the product, or the moment that can reasonably be considered as delivery, the risk of the product is transferred to the customer, except for any liability that may not be excluded by law from Lorgues Coffee Roasters France.
22. Lorgues Coffee Roasters France is not required to comply with any obligation if it is prevented from doing so as a result of a circumstance that is not due to its fault or due to legal, legal or traffic contexts. These conditions include a technical malfunction, a malfunction of Internet connections, a transit delay, a strike, and a failure to deliver timeously by suppliers.
23. The customer must file a complaint at the above address.
24. Lorgues Coffee Roasters France will try to resolve the complaint as soon as possible. Lorgues Coffee Roasters France will notify the customer in writing (letter or email).
25. Personal data entered by the customer will be stored in our database and used solely for the execution of the buyer’s order.
26. In addition, this information may be used to keep the customer up to date regarding the business and services of only Lorgues Coffee Roasters France.
27. The processing of the customer’s data will be in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. Lorgues Coffee Roasters France does not share personal information and takes steps to prevent third parties from obtaining this information.
28. All banking details are collected and stored by secure third-party payment processing websites (e.g. PayPal). No sensitive banking details are stored on this website.
29. The intellectual property rights relating to the Lorgues Coffee Roasters France website, including software, search methods, texts and images, are based on Lorgues Coffee Roasters France. It is not permitted, without prior written permission from Lorgues Coffee Roasters France, to copy and/or edit information.
30. Customers and visitors of the Lorgues Coffee Roasters France website should fully and unconditionally respect all intellectual and industrial property rights resting on the services and products supplied by Lorgues Coffee Roasters.
31. EU law applies on all offers, orders and agreements of Lorgues Coffee Roasters France,
32. All correspondence based on these Terms of Sale will take place with La Grange SAS, 13 Avenue de Toulon, 83510 Lorgues.
La Grange SAS and Lorgues Coffee Roasters are registered with the Chamber of Commerce under SIREN: 888184975, TVA: FR51888 184 975