- 30ml Mirabeau Dry Gin
- 15ml Lorgues Coffee Roasters Lady Grey Tea
- 25ml Honey syrup
- A squeeze of lemon juice
- 1 egg white (optional)
- Prepare the honey syrup: in a saucepan, boil 200g water with 200g honey for a couple of minutes. Leave to cool and keep in the fridge.
- Brew a small cup of Lorgues Coffee Roaster Lady Grey Tea and leave to cool.
- In a shaker filled with ice, shake all the ingredients vigorously. If you add egg white, shake for at least 30sec until very foamy.
- Strain into a coupe, and decorate with a sprig of lavender.
Happy National Tea Day!
“In Britain, a cup of tea is the answer to every problem.David Walliams
Fallen off your bicycle? Nice cup of tea.
Your house has been destroyed by a meteorite? Nice cup of tea and a biscuit.
Your entire family has been eaten by a Tyrannosaurus Rex that has travelled through a space/time portal? Nice cup of tea and a piece of cake. Possibly a savoury option would be welcome here too, for example a Scotch egg or a sausage roll.”